Re: pg_autovacuum is not working

От Ivan Dimitrov
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum is not working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The problem was in my resolve.conf, the nameserver I've set is my datacenter
provider who have localhost.provider.net point to 127.0.0.1 and postmaster
couldn't bind to that host. For whatever reason. It does not check /etc/hosts
too so I'll play with it on Mondey.

На 29.10.2004 18:20 вие написахте:

--

Hi! I'm your friendly neighbourhood signature virus.
Copy me to your signature file and help me spread!

Вложения