pgsql replicator

От aditya s
Тема pgsql replicator
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear All
My name is Yosi Aditya Sembada. recently I'm
developing DRP with postgresql using postgresql
replicator. After I have installed pgreplicator on my
computer, I try to create a database replication with
"createdbr" command. I'm having the following error
when I execute this command

[replicator@emware bin]$ ./createdbr test

...postgreSQL database test created
...test replica files created
...adding replica tables to database test...
...Done

psql:/home/replicator/pgreplica/bin/Rlayout/create_RST.sql:23:
ERROR:  Type "datetime" does not exist
psql:/home/replicator/pgreplica/bin/Rlayout/create_RST.sql:36:
ERROR:  Type "datetime" does not exist
psql:/home/replicator/pgreplica/bin/Rlayout/create_RST.sql:107:
ERROR:  Type "datetime" does not exist
psql:/home/replicator/pgreplica/bin/Rlayout/grant-revoke.sql:1:
ERROR:  Relation "pgr_monitor" does not exist
psql:/home/replicator/pgreplica/bin/Rlayout/grant-revoke.sql:4:
ERROR:  Relation "pgr_monitor" does not exist
psql:/home/replicator/pgreplica/bin/Rlayout/grant-revoke.sql:16:
ERROR:  Relation "pgr_monitor" does not exist
psql:/home/replicator/pgreplica/bin/Rlayout/grant-revoke.sql:17:
ERROR:  Relation "pgr_monitor" does not exist

After the database created, I try to run it with
several commands in postgresql. After I create table
named customers, I get the error again when I execute
this command in postgresql

test=# SELECT pgr_replica_table ('customers');
ERROR:  Adding NOT NULL columns is not implemented.
        Add the column, then use ALTER TABLE ... SET
NOT NULL.

Anybody can give me a solution for these problems? For
additional information, I use Postgresql 7.3.2 in
Redhat Linux 9.0 Operating system.