Re: TOAST tables, cannot truncate

От G u i d o B a r o s i o
Тема Re: TOAST tables, cannot truncate
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ok, problem solved.

A previous ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN over this table was performed.
By some reason, truncate didn't work then. Would like to know why...it does not seems to be a very frequent problem,
dueto the fact I only found one chat on the mailing lists talking about this issue, and was hard to find :( !

A dump of the table schema, passed to the psql command
(cat table_dump.sql | psql xxx) worked fine.

TRUNCATE is now available.

Thanks.

Guido