Re: [PERFORM] TOAST tables, cannot truncate

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [PERFORM] TOAST tables, cannot truncate
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
G u i d o B a r o s i o <gbarosio@uolsinectis.com.ar> writes:
> Ok, problem solved.
> A previous ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN over this table was performed.
> By some reason, truncate didn't work then. Would like to know why...it does not seems to be a very frequent problem,
dueto the fact I only found one chat on the mailing lists talking about this issue, and was hard to find :( !

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/backend/commands/cluster.c

(note: cvsweb seems mighty slow today, but it is working...)

От: "Goulet, Dick"
Сообщение: Re: Asignasr permisos a usuarios
От: "Bender, Cheryl"
Сообщение: Alternate db location