Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 release warning

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 release warning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Right. So how would you get the email address, without starting the mail
> reader?

have them enter one in a text box?

> We could add a checkbox that takes them to a webpage that permits
> subscription. But they are certainly going to need to put their email
> address in there in some way...

Sorry, I didn't mean no email address ... I meant having a text box on in
pginstaller itself that would auto-mail that out ... a link to the
subscribe option(s) at the web site would be perfect too ...

----

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 release warning
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 release warning