Re: Missing French backend translations in the HEAD

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Missing French backend translations in the HEAD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am Mittwoch, 11. August 2004 00:01 schrieb Serguei A. Mokhov:
> So? It is still valid in most part for 8.0. The parts that are not, won't
> do any bad.

I think at the time I thought that a 7.5 version was going to be sent soon
thereafter.  Anyway, I've put the 7.4 file in the head branch now.

> (BTW, does a fr_CA version of it have a chance of being accepted?

I have no problem with that.  Are you, however, going to be able to maintain
it?  I think it would be better in these situations in general if you somehow
manage to set it up so that the "fr" files serve as fallback and the "fr_CA"
only need to contain the few differences.  I don't know offhand how to do
that, but maybe the gettext tools support this already.

--
Peter Eisentraut