Re: are there ways for 'idle timeout'?

От Konstantin Pelepelin
Тема Re: are there ways for 'idle timeout'?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi!

> The best solution would be to fix the web app but...
...but it's not a problem in my app, but in development
platform (PHP), which is quite buggy.

> Could you set the deadlock_timeout in postgresql.conf?
It is set. Alas, it doesn't help, because there is no
deadlock condition. (Deadlock means two transactions cannot
continue because each tries to set lock conflicting with
already acquired by another, mutually.)

Thank you,
Konstantin Pelepelin

От: Stef
Сообщение: Re: Bad dumps...
От: Markus Bertheau
Сообщение: statistics collector: number of function calls