Connect to postgres from a script using password

От Hemapriya
Тема Connect to postgres from a script using password
Дата
Re: Connect to postgres from a script using password
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to connect to postgres from a
shell script using password. If i use psql -UUser db
-W option it prompts for password everytime..
Is there anyway we can have the password included in
psql login command.?

Thanks
Priya