Re: Improving postgresql.conf

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Improving postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I understand your points below.  However, the group has weighed in the
direction of clearly showing non-default values and not duplicating
documentation.  We can change that, but you will need more folks
agreeing with your direction.

Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
[ There is text before PGP section. ]

[ PGP not available, raw data follows ]