Re: Improving postgresql.conf

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: Improving postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I understand your points below.  However, the group has weighed in the> direction of clearly showing non-default
valuesand not duplicating> documentation.  We can change that, but you will need more folks> agreeing with your
direction.

I don't remember the behaviour but tell me what happen if
I comment out a value changing the value. Kill UP the postmater.
Recommenting that value and now re killing the postmaster.

I believe that postmaster will not run with the default value.
Who will look the configuration file will not understand the right
reality.

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Frequently updated tables
От: Barry Lind
Сообщение: Re: Nested xacts: looking for testers and review