Re: pg_hba.conf

От jseymour@linxnet.com (Jim Seymour)
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
<LSanchez@ameritrade.com> wrote:

> Jim said:
> >>>
> Try changing the "10.29.15.0    255.255.255.0" to "10.29.15.0/24", if
> you
> have a 7.4-series pgsql server, and see if that doesn't work.
> >>>

> IT WORKED! Thanks so much Jim! I'm happily connected from home today...
> :)

It was a long shot, but it worked.  Very good :).

I'm curious, Lily, could you share with us just what operating system
and version/release the PostgreSQL server is running on?  And what
version of PostgreSQL is running on that server?  Reason I ask is that
the solution I presented has so far only been associated with some (?)
versions of pgsql running on some (?) versions of Sun Solaris.

(Note: I'm Cc'ing you again as last time you mentioned you weren't
getting the mailing list itself.)

Jim