Re: pg_hba.conf

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
can you ping the server that postgresql is living on?  or maybe your
misrepresenting the error message...  what program are you using to try and
connect? can you verify that tcpip_sockets is turned on the server? also, if
it is a database problem there will be an exact error message being reported
in the logs of type FATAL, can you send us that?

Robert Treat