Set search_path

От Michael A Weber
Тема Set search_path
Дата
Re: Set search_path  (Jeffrey Melloy <jmelloy@visualdistortion.org>)
Список pgsql-novice

I am attempting to change my schema search path to my newly-created schema, which isn’t functioning correctly.

When I initially show search_path, it gives me $Users, public, which is expected.

When I perform set search_path TO newpath, I am told that it was performed correctly.

When I then show search_path, it shows me newpath, which is correct and expected.

If I attempt to do a query of, say Select * from Users, it fails with ‘relation “users” does not exist.

Show search_path still returns newpath

If I open a new SQL query window and show search_path, I see $users, public returned.

Is there a way to make it ‘stick’ as it seems that it isn’t sticking?  Or, am I missing something completely?  Please help!

Michael A Weber

Weber Racing Equipment, Inc.

440-327-7702

440-327-6899 fax