Re: Set search_path

От Jeffrey Melloy
Тема Re: Set search_path
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On May 14, 2004, at 7:11 PM, Michael A Weber wrote:

<excerpt>

it ‘stick’ as it seems that it isn’t sticking?  Or, am I missing
something completely?  Please help!</x-tad-bigger></fontfamily>

</excerpt>set search_path simply sets it for your current session.

To set it permanently, do alter user <italic>username</italic> set
search_path = newpath;

Jeff

On May 14, 2004, at 7:11 PM, Michael A Weber wrote:

> Is there a way to make it ‘stick’ as it seems that it isn’t sticking?
> Or, am I missing something completely?  Please help!

set search_path simply sets it for your current session.

To set it permanently, do alter user username set search_path = newpath;

Jeff

От: Manuel Sugawara
Сообщение: Re: Problem with encode() function
От: "hendro"
Сообщение: Re: New from mssql. Help please