Re: timestamp error

От joseph speigle
Тема Re: timestamp error
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
bob,

--
I see two solutions:
1) always add a timestamp with php

   $current=time();            //get current UNIX timestamp

2) use a trigger like this one and remove it from the update/insert clause

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION enterdate() RETURNS trigger AS '
        DECLARE
        BEGIN
                NEW.tstamp := now();
                RETURN NEW;
        END;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

CREATE TRIGGER mytrig BEFORE INSERT ON t_text
        FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE enterdate();

INSERT INTO t_text (id) VALUES ('2');

SELECT * FROM t_text;

-- http://dotgeek.org/guruarticles.php?guru=view&id=27
-- may 12, 2004