Re: Postgresql.org search engine.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Postgresql.org search engine.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Actually, its quite easy one you read through the docs ... there are
formats in the .resource file for the Date Index, Thread Index and Message
Page ... and each of those is broken down into sub-sections ... best place
to start is:

http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/layout.html

and then look at each subsection as you need to modify it ...

> I've had a
> play with hypermail instead. I realise that I've yet to drop in your
> search engine detection code and there is still work to be done, but how
> does this look:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/dave/pgsql-advocacy/
>
> It's all pretty self contained at the moment - feel free to have a play
> with it.

k, first thing that is missing is the last-modified date isn't set right,
which makes it a no go option ... looking at the hypermail.conf file, it
more reminds me of setting up a web stats program then a list archiver ...
options are either ... you can add footers and headers, but scanning
through the docs that it points to, there doesn't seem to be any way of
adding a Last-Modified header, since they don't even seem to define
VARIABLES (ie. $DATE$ for date of posting) that you can use when
generating the archives ...

let me know if I've missed something .. ?

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql.org search engine.
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql.org search engine.