Re: Postgresql.org search engine.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Postgresql.org search engine.
Дата
Список pgsql-www

OK, well frankly mhonarc looks like a nightmare to setup. I've had a
play with hypermail instead. I realise that I've yet to drop in your
search engine detection code and there is still work to be done, but how
does this look:

http://archives.postgresql.org/dave/pgsql-advocacy/

It's all pretty self contained at the moment - feel free to have a play
with it.

(mk-hypermail to rebuild, you may need to clear old files first if you
make drastic changes).

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: