Re: Postgresql.org search engine.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Postgresql.org search engine.
Дата
Список pgsql-www

I thought the only archiver you knew was mhonarc? Not the biggest frame
of reference :-)

> options are either ... you can add footers and headers, but
> scanning through the docs that it points to, there doesn't
> seem to be any way of adding a Last-Modified header, since
> they don't even seem to define VARIABLES (ie. $DATE$ for date
> of posting) that you can use when generating the archives ...
>
> let me know if I've missed something .. ?

I was looking at this after I posted my last message. Hypermail supports
HTML templates which may be used instead of headers and footers. These
do have variables, however I couldn't see one for posting date :-(
Probably not the hardest mod in the world to add it to the program, but
unfortunately I just started a new module at Uni so am somewhat short of
spare time again...

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: