Re: projects.postgresql.net

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: projects.postgresql.net
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

actually, not so much ... if we set it up so that sites
[a-m]*.postgresql.net point to IP A, and [n-z]*.postgresql.net point to
IP B ...

But I do agree that the site would have to be quite large to become a
problem ... I can see gborg needing to be spread across two servers first,
since that is where the brunt of the work will be done ...

----