Re: projects.postgresql.net

От Dave Page
Тема Re: projects.postgresql.net
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Is it likely to grow that much? I would expect most of the large files
to be in Gborg in the CVS repo or the downloads areas. How big has Gborg
got? Also, bear in mind that simple mirroring isn't a problem as 2
servers may be mirrored and both Ips listed against *.postgresql.net) -
splitting the sites across 2 or more servers would be more difficult.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: