Re: PDF 7.4?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: PDF 7.4?
Дата
Re: PDF 7.4?  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>     openjade:postgres.sgml:5:55:W: cannot generate system identifier
>     for public text "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.2//EN"
>
> You don't have Docbook 4.2 installed or it isn't being found.  That is
> attempting to build HEAD, not 7.4.X, which uses docbook 3.2, I think.
> What I don't understand is why the official developer build can build
> HTML.

Odd, there isn't even a v4.2 port available ... v4.1 is the latest ... do
you know, off hand, where the install instructions are found, as I've
never done docbook outside of ports ...

> and I see the errors you see.  Those look like missing index entries
> generated by LaTeX.  Usually you have to run latex 3 times to get all
> the index entries fixed, but rerunning the gmake doesn't seem to help.

'k, and the stupid question here, but ... should you *have* to run it 3
times, or do we have something wrong in the sgml?  Note that I know zip
about sgml and TeX, so this just may be the norm, but sounds like a
logical question to ask :)

----