Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.4 gets killed by SIG_KILL

От Jeff
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.4 gets killed by SIG_KILL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 03:35:49 +0100
"Magnus Naeslund(t)" <mag@fbab.net> wrote:

> Well this just isn't the case.
> There is no printout in kernel logs/dmesg (as it would be if the
> kernel killed it in an OOM situation).
> I have 1 GB of RAM, and 1.5 GB of swap (swap never touched).

Do you have any system monitoring scripts that may be killing it as it
may look like a "runaway" process?

We've had this happen to us before. You tend to forget about things like
that.

--
Jeff Trout <jeff@jefftrout.com>
http://www.jefftrout.com/