Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 23:36:42 +0800 Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 09:42:22PM +0800, Justin Clift wrote:
> >
> >>Alvaro, do you know how (or if) the people that do stuff for the Debian
> >>website overcame the problem of everyone needing to know HTML?

All the translators do know HTML. And I wanna propose to use the internationalization like Debian Project, eg, using
Languagescapabilities of Apache Webserver.
Basically we have:
index.html.en
index.html.pt-br
index.html.es
index.html.se

> Anyone know the Debian webmasters?  From memory, some of the translation
> volunteers do stuff with/for them.

I think this is not too hard to translate just the text in the HTML. What do you guys think?

PS> I redesigned the main website and wanna propose it in the end of the afternoon.

Regards,

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler (at) ufgnet.ufg.br

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List
От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Files on their way