Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 09:42:22PM +0800, Justin Clift wrote:
>
>>Alvaro, do you know how (or if) the people that do stuff for the Debian
>>website overcame the problem of everyone needing to know HTML?
>
> Huh, sorry, no idea at all.  I was just visiting the Debian site.

Rats.  It might still be worth asking them though, just in case they
found a good solution.

Anyone know the Debian webmasters?  From memory, some of the translation
volunteers do stuff with/for them.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List