Re: CSS and XHTML

От Andreas Grabmüller
Тема Re: CSS and XHTML
Дата
Список pgsql-www
----- Original-Nachricht -----
Von: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>
An: Andreas GrabmXller <webmaster@letzplay.de>
CC: scrappy@postgresql.org, pgsql-www@postgresql.org, grzm@myrealbox.com
Datum: Sunday, November 09, 2003 07:59 PM
Betreff: [pgsql-www] CSS and XHTML

> On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Andreas GrabmXller wrote:
>
> > Well, the new code isn't really existing yet... there are just the two
> > test.htm files but nobody has decided yet if we do it that way (I think
> > nobody has even decided if we merge the sites?)...
>
> Actually, I thought we had decided that the only two we couldn't merge in
> were gborg and techdocs?  And, I tend to be of the opinion that if nobody
> pipe's up negative, go with as proposed ... and the only comment I saw go
> about the design was from Dave, and it appeared positive :)

You are right, I just don't know who decides what here ;) And I don't know who is responsible for the advocacy and
developersites...

> Correct me if I'm wrong here, but when I looked at it, all I saw was that
> the left menu 'bar' was extended to pull in the various sites?  I didn't
> see anything jump out at me as far as changes were concerned, beyond that
> ... or did I miss something?

Yes, principially you are right, it's the new menu plus the current-versions-box on the top right and maybe the new
indexpage.

If we decide to do this changes it might be the easiest way if Michael takes the current CVS source and applies the
changesin test2.htm in a XHTML compatible way...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

--
LetzPlay.de