Re: CSS and XHTML

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: CSS and XHTML
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Andreas GrabmXller wrote:

> You are right, I just don't know who decides what here ;) And I don't
> know who is responsible for the advocacy and developer sites...

I'd say that Advocacy falls under Josh et al ... developer tends to be an
enigma (nobody really maintains it) ....

As for 'who decides' ... its more by consensus ... so unless you get
negative feedback, go with 'nobody is against it, so proceed' ... if you
waited for everyone to give feedback and agreement, you could be sitting
on it for months :)