Re: CSS and XHTML

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: CSS and XHTML
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Andreas GrabmXller wrote:

> Well, the new code isn't really existing yet... there are just the two
> test.htm files but nobody has decided yet if we do it that way (I think
> nobody has even decided if we merge the sites?)...

Actually, I thought we had decided that the only two we couldn't merge in
were gborg and techdocs?  And, I tend to be of the opinion that if nobody
pipe's up negative, go with as proposed ... and the only comment I saw go
about the design was from Dave, and it appeared positive :)

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but when I looked at it, all I saw was that
the left menu 'bar' was extended to pull in the various sites?  I didn't
see anything jump out at me as far as changes were concerned, beyond that
... or did I miss something?