Re: CSS and XHTML

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: CSS and XHTML
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc, Andreas:
>
> > > You are right, I just don't know who decides what here ;) And I don't
> > > know who is responsible for the advocacy and developer sites...
> >
> > I'd say that Advocacy falls under Josh et al ... developer tends to be an
> > enigma (nobody really maintains it) ....
>
> Robert is the lead on Advocacy.  I've no objections to making Advocacy
> the "press" page for a united site.  However, Robert may have some
> objections, I don't know.  Robert, FWIW, taking this united approach
> would silence some of the objections of Peter and some of the other core
> Hackers who don't like advocacy in its current form.

Just a side note ... even with a 'merged site', there should be no reason
why we can't have 'advocacy.postgresql.org' point to the lead page for
that section ... same with developer ... I think the thing I don't like
about the current advocacy site is that it doesn't have the 'glitz' that
one generally sees from a marketing perspective ...