Re: CSS and XHTML

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: CSS and XHTML
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc,

> Just a side note ... even with a 'merged site', there should be no reason
> why we can't have 'advocacy.postgresql.org' point to the lead page for
> that section ... same with developer ... I think the thing I don't like
> about the current advocacy site is that it doesn't have the 'glitz' that
> one generally sees from a marketing perspective ...

You and Peter need to battle it out then.   Peter doesn't like the existing
advocacy site becuase it's too much Marketing-Speak.   I think, in a lot of
ways, he's right; we're not a big corporation and we don't need to pretend to
be one.   However, there are several viewpoints in this discussion and I
think we should battle it out on -Advocacy after 7.4 releases.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: