Re:

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Michael,

> Well, looks like I'm 0-2. I used InDesign, which is a *long* way from
> open source. I can definitely understand that being able to maintain it
> is a virtue. If you'd like to include an up-to-date version, knowing
> you might have to throw it out at a later date when it gets too old to
> be useful, I'm willing to make the changes. I'm not familiar enough
> with open source graphic design tools to know what to use. :(

OpenOffice.org draw is easy to use & understand and generates both PDF and
XML.  Not terribly sophisticated, but OSS and widely cross platform.   If you
want a better drawing tool, try KDE's Kontour.

> Might something be better than nothing? I know it's not the best
> situation, but the offer's still good.

I think Elein would be happy to host it on General Bits while we work on
re-inventing Techdocs.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions