Re: performance problem - 10.000 databases

От Jeff
Тема Re: performance problem - 10.000 databases
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 05 Nov 2003 19:01:38 +0100
Marek Florianczyk <franki@tpi.pl> wrote:

> and it works better, but no revelation, when I do "\d
> schemaname.table" it's better. I've to still wait about 10-30 sec. and
> now it's only 100 clients connected. :(

So it only goes slow with hundred(s) of clients connecting and
disconnecting?

I'm guessing the CPU is pretty pegged on the box.

--
Jeff Trout <jeff@jefftrout.com>
http://www.jefftrout.com/

Сообщение: Re: performance problem - 10.000 databases
Сообщение: Re: performance problem - 10.000 databases