Re: Need Link information

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Need Link information
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert,

> We've recently started putting up the release notes on the main site:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/734.php
> though that really ought to be put into the build scripts and served up as
> .html files.  Current we don't have any place for the change log, though I
> suppose we could make a /changelog/ directory of the docs section if you
> want one.

Doesn't matter to me where it is, as long as I can have a valid URL this week.

> Incidentally are you planning on putting in the translated press
> releases on the advocacy site?  Also whats the final url for the press
> kits?

We were planning on putting them in
advocacy.postgresql.org/releases/74/{language code}/,

e.g.
advocacy.postgresql.org/releases/74/EN/74_press_kit.html

Of course, we may need some help setting this up.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions