Re: Need Link information

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Need Link information
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 16:37, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > We've recently started putting up the release notes on the main site:
> > http://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/734.php
> > though that really ought to be put into the build scripts and served up as
> > .html files.  Current we don't have any place for the change log, though I
> > suppose we could make a /changelog/ directory of the docs section if you
> > want one.
>
> Doesn't matter to me where it is, as long as I can have a valid URL this week.

well since no one has popped in with any other suggestions I guess we'll
do that.  If you have the completed files you can send them to me and I
will commit them to cvs.

> > Incidentally are you planning on putting in the translated press
> > releases on the advocacy site?  Also whats the final url for the press
> > kits?
>
> We were planning on putting them in
> advocacy.postgresql.org/releases/74/{language code}/,

hmm... for these ISTM we will want a news item about the release, and
that news item would hold the full press release. That's how we did it
with 7.3 anyways...

> e.g.
> advocacy.postgresql.org/releases/74/EN/74_press_kit.html
>
> Of course, we may need some help setting this up.

yep, I can add these to CVS if you ship me the files.

Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: