Re: Need Link information

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Need Link information
Дата
Re: Need Link information  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Robert,

> well since no one has popped in with any other suggestions I guess we'll
> do that.  If you have the completed files you can send them to me and I
> will commit them to cvs.

I don't have the files, these are things Bruce is generating.  Where are the
changelog etc. for 7.3?

> hmm... for these ISTM we will want a news item about the release, and
> that news item would hold the full press release. That's how we did it
> with 7.3 anyways...

As we dicsussed before, this won't work for 7.4.   First off, the release &
presskit are too long and involved for the translation interface at
advocacy.postgresql.org.   Second, we're getting press kits in some languages
we don't currently have advocacy pages for.

> yep, I can add these to CVS if you ship me the files.

Since you're slammed, maybe Devrim can help us with this?   He has done some
web work on postgresql.org, yes?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions