Re: Need Link information

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Need Link information
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thursday 30 October 2003 18:06, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Guys,
>
> What will be the final home of the Release Notes and the Change Log for
> 7.4? We need to program links for the press release.

We've recently started putting up the release notes on the main site:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/release/734.php
though that really ought to be put into the build scripts and served up as
.html files.  Current we don't have any place for the change log, though I
suppose we could make a /changelog/ directory of the docs section if you want
one.  Incidentally are you planning on putting in the translated press
releases on the advocacy site?  Also whats the final url for the press kits?

Robert Treat