Re: German translation of PostgreSQL documentation

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: German translation of PostgreSQL documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 01:35:40PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

Peter,

> The official PostgreSQL documentation has been translated to German and
> has been published as a book

Cool!

Let me ask again: how did you manage the translation?  What tools did
you use?  How do you plan to keep the translation up to date?

I remember the comment about keeping some kind of mark in the translated
version stating exactly which english version the translation refers to;
I'm wondering if you have considered some automatic tool for the job to
facilitate the work of finding the differences in the english version.

"Pido que me den el Nobel por razones humanitarias" (Nicanor Parra)