Re: State of Beta 2

От Robert Creager
Тема Re: State of Beta 2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Once upon a time (Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:59:37 -0700)
"Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com> uttered something amazingly similar to:

> If someone is willing to pony up 2000.00 per month for a period of at
> least 6 months, I will dedicated one of my programmers to the task. So
> if you want it bad enough there it is. I will donate all changes,
> patches etc.. to the project and I will cover the additional costs that
> are over and above the 12,000. If we get it done quicker, all the better.

Well, if you're willing to set up some sort of escrow, I'll put in $100.  I
don't do db's except for play, but I hate the dump/restore part.  I've lost data
two times fat-fingering the upgrade, trying to use two running installations on
the same machine.  I'm that good...

Cheers,
Rob

--
 21:28:34 up 46 days, 14:03,  4 users,  load average: 2.00, 2.00, 2.00

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Idea for improving speed of pg_restore
Сообщение: Re: Idea for improving speed of pg_restore