Re: YOUR SITES SEARCH FEATURE DOES NOT WORK!

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: YOUR SITES SEARCH FEATURE DOES NOT WORK!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

> Personally I'd like to see effort go into getting fts.postgresql.org
> back up and going; I've always had better results searching their.

As far as I know, the database side is ready for them, and Teodor has the
information, but I suspect that beta is bogging them down also ...

Fixing the index on the url table in mnogosearch appears to have made an
immense difference ... by factors of 10 ...