Re: French translation

От Guillaume LELARGE
Тема Re: French translation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le Mercredi 3 Septembre 2003 19:25, Peter Eisentraut a écrit :
> That's pretty much it.  In your translated files you keep a comment that
> identifies which CVS revision of the original file the translation is
> based on.  For the diff'ing you can just use the cvsweb.
Actually, that's not exactly the way we are doing it. I just keep the original
cvs files to be able to update them when we would have done a first "pass".

But this starts me thinking that I would be quite embarassed if my hard disk
broke :-/

Putting them in a CVS or adding a comment could be a better way. Thanks.

--
Guillaume
  <!-- http://absfr.tuxfamily.org/

От: Guillaume LELARGE
Сообщение: Re: French translation
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: is it possible to do this? have a subselect that