Status update

От Andreas Grabmüller
Тема Status update
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

I think the new multilingual website system is working now (well, the technical side works, I have not added all pages
andfiles yet). You can find it on http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org

It would be good to get some comments / suggestions on the code now... you can find it at
/home/www.postgresql.com/andreas/public_htmlor view it on the web at http://svn.gamecrashnet.de/repos/pgsql_org/

Some comments on how the system works:

Every request goes through some RewriteRules in the .htaccess file. If the files exists in the cache directory, this
oneis delivered (for performance reasons). If the is for a file in the /admin, /layout or the /files directory, nothing
happens.Every other request gets redirected to the script /system/handler.php (or /system/handleform.php which handles
everydynamic request) where the pages get built and delivered dynamically.

There is a script in the /tools directory called "rebuildcache" written in PHP, this can rebuild parts or or the whole
cachedirectory. just call it without arguments to get the help. The cache directory contains all static pages and
elements,so this can be used to mirror the whole website (all dynamic contents get linked to postgresql.org
statically).

Is there a problem with this? Or is something missing?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

--
LetzPlay.de