Re: which file of the RH9 jdbc provides Java2 functionality?

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: which file of the RH9 jdbc provides Java2 functionality?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Friday 01 August 2003 07:12, Bob Hartung wrote:
>    I have installed the RH9 rpm postgresql-jdbc-7.3.... that contains three
> files:
>       pg73bljdbc1.jar
>       pg73bljdbc2.jar
>       pb73bljdbc3.jar.

>    I have installed the IBM Java2 SDK.  Which of the jar files in the rpm
> postgresql package provides the Java2 level functionality?  Or are all
> three required?  The installation docs of the package, dcm3che, suggest
> only one file needs to be copied to one of its' folders.

See http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

The differences in the 3 files are explained there.  You would need to know
the specific version of the IBM SDK.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM/VACUUM FULL/REINDEX