which file of the RH9 jdbc provides Java2 functionality?

От Bob Hartung
Тема which file of the RH9 jdbc provides Java2 functionality?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi all,
   I am a certified newbie to java, jdbc, and have very little experience
with PostgreSQL to date.  I am trying to install a dicom server as a test
for a medical office. I have everything set except for the required jdbc
driver for postgresql.

   I have installed the RH9 rpm postgresql-jdbc-7.3.... that contains three
files:
      pg73bljdbc1.jar
      pg73bljdbc2.jar
      pb73bljdbc3.jar.

   I have installed the IBM Java2 SDK.  Which of the jar files in the rpm
postgresql package provides the Java2 level functionality?  Or are all
three required?  The installation docs of the package, dcm3che, suggest
only one file needs to be copied to one of its' folders.

I have searched the IBM and Postgres sites and have been overwhelmed with
the volume of information, but I can't find the specific piece of
information that I need.

   Thanks for your help.

Bob Hartung