Re: PostGreSql equivalents to mssql

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: PostGreSql equivalents to mssql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sunday 06 July 2003 08:44, mallah@trade-india.com wrote:
> >    Migrating to PostGreSql, i need to know how capable pgsql Functions
> >    are , Vis a Vis SQLServer. can pgsql functions replace all
> >    functionality provided by Stored Procedures of MSSqlServer

Dear Adivi,

You may also have a look at pgAdmin3, PostgreSQL administration GUI for Win32,
GNU/Linux and FreeBSD. pgAdmin3 has very nice features to write server-side
code.

Daily snapshots can be downloaded from:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

Also, if I read your email correctly, are you from India? We already have 21
languages in preparation. India, with 1,6 billion inhabitants by 2040, is one
of our main targets. If you would like to translate pgAdmin3 into Indi,
please refer to this documentation:

http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_steps.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_team.html

Best regards,
Jean-Michel

Сообщение: Re: Datatypes and performance
Сообщение: Re: Datatypes and performance