Re: Syncing DBs prior to RServ replication

От Michael A Nachbaur
Тема Re: Syncing DBs prior to RServ replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Just a note to everyone.  I finally managed to scrape enough time out of my
tasklist (by staying late) so I could try this out.  Besides some difficulty
with having a RedHat 7.1 / PGSQL 7.2 box on one end and a Mandrake 9.1 /
PGSQL 7.3 box on the other end, everything worked without a hitch.

Thanks for the suggestion!