Re: Did I something wrong?

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Did I something wrong?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 27 May 2003, Mendola Gaetano wrote:

> Hi all,
> I fell myself trasparent, I did some post last week (
> I think of common interest ) and no one reply.
> May be my english is very poor or I wrote some think
> wrong in the past weeks, if is so I apologize myself.

I don't have an answer for the original question except that this
has been answered in the past by Tom Lane I think so you may be
able to find something in the archives.

As for the other, I think it's just that between the server moving
stuff and the related problems there and 7.3.3 release and work on
7.4, the people most able to answer the question have been really busy
for the last couple of weeks.