Re: ERROR: Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc(188)

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: ERROR: Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc(188)
Дата
Re: ERROR: Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc(188)  (Tilo Schwarz <mail@tilo-schwarz.de>)
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 06:21:28PM +0200, Tilo Schwarz wrote:
> Dear Postgresql gurus,
>
> I have a problem (7.3.1 on linux) with a query eating all my memory. First it
> take 2G RAM and then 2G swap. Now I saw, that 7.3.2 addresses some memory
> issues, could my problem solved by upgrading to 7.3.2?
>
> Thanks a lot, description follows
>
>     Tilo
>
> (the query involves a table with 33925848 rows, but only a few thousand rows
> should be returned)

Please send the definition of the view and of your tables.

I couldn't immediatly puzzle out your reply email address so you'll just
have to read this in the archive.

> "the West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or
> religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence.
> Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."
>   - Samuel P. Huntington

Вложения