IDENT authentication problem.....help again

От Raymond Chan
Тема IDENT authentication problem.....help again
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Thx for all ,I have started my PostgreSQL server.But I
came across this problem when I am trying to install
phpbb2::

Warning: pg_connect() unable to connect to PostgreSQL
server: FATAL: IDENT authentication failed for user
"postgres" in /var/www/html/phpBB2/db/postgres7.php on
line 79
phpBB : Critical Error

I know it may be concern with this file::pg_hba.conf

I have tried to open it and edit it but fail to do
so.Please help me step by step for a newbie.

THX
Raymond
HongKong

第二世(謝霆鋒),習慣失戀(容祖兒),兄妹(陳奕迅)...