Re: trouble connecting to Postgresql Database via apache-perl script on localhost ? pg_hba.conf issue

От mlaks
Тема Re: trouble connecting to Postgresql Database via apache-perl script on localhost ? pg_hba.conf issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi i also enabled
tcpip_socket = true
in the postgresql.conf file as well, and did a pg_ctl reload or pg_ctl
stop/pg_ctl start to no avail :(.
i am running redhat 7.3 with the default postgresql install of
postgresql-7.2.1-5.

thank you
mitchell