Re: trouble connecting to Postgresql Database via

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: trouble connecting to Postgresql Database via
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You've not given us all the information, since if you set your
pg_hba.conf to use "trust" based authentication, you wont get a "FATAL:
IDENT" type error message. Go back to trust, restart your database, try
and connect and post back if it doesn't work.  If it does work, check
the docs RE: setting up IDENT authentication. IIRC your going to need a
password supplied in your perl code, and I didn't see one...

Robert Treat