Re: Does anyone use TO_CHAR(INTERVAL)?

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Does anyone use TO_CHAR(INTERVAL)?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 20:24:55 +0100, Tomasz Myrta <jasiek@klaster.net> wrote:
> Uz.ytkownik Josh Berkus napisa?:
>
> It looks it could be useful to display how much time is left for
> scheduling cases, but as I wrote few threads ago - displaying intervals
> longer than one month is useless without specific date.

That isn't true. Intervals have two parts. One is time difference in
fixed time and the other is a difference in months. You could display
both parts when they are both nonzero.

I haven't found the documenation too specific on which part gets added
first (and this does make a difference in some cases).

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Does anyone use TO_CHAR(INTERVAL)?
Сообщение: Re: Does anyone use TO_CHAR(INTERVAL)?